Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Recap

Here's what I accomplished in May:


1. Run a 5k
2. Sew a button on & it stays - Cathy will help me as soon as I buy some buttons. I've said this now for a month or two. I think it's time to buy some buttons!!!
3. Blog about 30 under 30 - post pics & update my progress - Now that we have a new computer at home it's much easier to update.
4. Eat Indian Food
5. Master 3 or 4 Greek dishes – Saganki, Passtiso & Moussaka, Baklava
6. Take a cooking class
7. Cook a whole chicken/turkey
8. Plant/grow tomatoes
9. Host a formal dinner party
10. Have a murder mystery dinner party - Planned for June
11. Host a family holiday
12. Paint a painting – Groupon purchased!
13. Make & Paint pottery - Scheduled for beginning of June.
14. Take a self defense class
15. Learn/invest in the stock market
16. Read the One Year Bible
17. Go camping - Planned for the end of June...This might not look like you're typical camping...
18. Take a road trip by flipping a coin - Planned for June, maybe? I think this would've been more fun in college!
19. Plan & take a cheap weekend getaway - Planned for end of June
20. Sell $6 million in RE in 2011 – ahead of where I was year to date last year! Yay! I still need a big 3rd quarter. Whoa, this is a lot of real estate to sell, especially when the market is still unstable but I won't give up!
21. Pay off HH Loans - Scheduled to pay off a chunk in June
22. Get my Broker’s license
23. Get CRS Designation
24. Leave my 20's in style - so far I'm having a blast!
25. Find a facility & start volunteering for the Delta Society with Nickel
26. Hang a light fixture
27. Add curb appeal to our house
28. Take at least 1 picture of RH & I every month - so far so good. The picture I took this month was at Colonial & is a close up (I'm not sure why anyone would do that?!). Since we were pretty sweaty it won't be making the blog, but trust me I took one!
29. Indoor rock climbing
30. Learn to sew a quilt & apron with Michelle & Jenica - Apron scheduled for June, but I'll be out of town. I'll have to find time to make it :(

As you can see, May was a busy work month & planning the next round of 30 Under 30 events. I'll be able to mark a bunch off by June. Good thing I still have the fall months to get some of this done! Color Code: completed in January, February, March & April.

No comments:

Post a Comment