Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#23

Get CRS Designation

I had only 2 more classes to take & I took them online! CRS stands for Certified Residential Specialist. Carol, my broker, wants all agents to get this designation since it's one of the most prestigious ones available. It is not one you can get by paying money or taking 1 class. I had to complete over 25 transactions (meaning they actually closed & I got paid), take 2 core courses totalling 16 credits each, 2 elearning courses that were 8 credits each, and 32 credits in electives. My Bachelor's Degree counted as 16 and then one of my other designations counted for 16 credits. So as you can see, this is something that takes a lot of time and effort & not a lot of agents have it. Another reason I wanted to get it was because CRS Designees earn nearly 3 times the $29,400 median income of REALTORS® serving as sales associates. (Source: 2009 NAR Member Profile). CRS Designees average a total of 21 transactions per year with gross sales (not income) of $3.2 million. I want to make more money :)!! Here's the link if you want more information http://crs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment