Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#27

Add Curb Appeal to our House

HERE ARE THE MANY PHASES OF OUR HOUSE.........
The before pictures:

2003 Where are the windows?!

2009 When we bought the house it was so cute!

The hard winter killed most of our plants. So this is what it looked like most of the time:

YUCK!! It's so boring!

During:

This is with new exterior paint. It was peeling off & very dull, so we had Jamie scrape & repaint. He did a great job!

Side view

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....
The After Pictures:

Ryan built the shutters himself & hung them up!! I'm so proud of my handyman!! We had painted them a blue color but it looked terrible so with the help of friends I settled on this green & Jamie painted them. If someone ever takes the shutters off, they'll be horrified by the back of the shutters since they are still blue! I was so worried about picking out & committing to paint colors, but now that it's finished I'm very pleased with my commitment!


WOW!!! It's hard to tell all the blooms & colors that everything has since it's not full grown yet.
Window Close up

Side View!

Here's What We Planted:
Outer Windows - Wax Leaf Ligustrum - Pyramid & Periwinkles to the side

Under Windows - Blue Velvet St. Johnswort - Hypericum & Wandering Jew in front
Chimney - Double Knock Out Rose - Hot Pink & Daily...??
Porch - Golden Euonymus
I'll take a new picture in a few months once everything fills in a little more. We mulched over Memorial Day weekend so it looks different now. Once there are some blooms, I'll post an updated picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment