Tuesday, May 17, 2011

#9

HOST A FORMAL DINNER PARTY:



This was the evening of our Pottery Class, so Michelle & I spent the whole day together. She helped with the center piece & everyone's place cards. I'm so glad I didn't host and cook! Jenica did a great job cooking. I think it was the best she's ever done!!! She used all family recipes and it was AMAZING!! Here's a picture of our awesome chef, maybe she's for hire...
...although she did say if we do this again next year we should have it catered! Hahaha

Here is our menu:
Appetizers: Hot Ryes
Salad: Walnut, Apple Gorganzola Salad
Main Course: Filet of Beef with Gorganzola Cream Sauce with Potatoes & Roasted Tomatoes
Dessert: Chocolate Roll with whipped cream & hot fudge
YUM, I'm hungry again just thinking about it.

Here's what the table looked like:


It was so much fun getting dressed up. We usually are very casual when we get together, so this was a nice change. Here are some pictures:
Kyle's dad was in town, so he got to join us!
Ryan & Chelle haven't taken a picture together since the BRH trip to Paris at Baylor...let's not count the years!
Jenica touched raw meat...this is a big deal for her! Yay!

1 comment: