Cook a whole chicken/turkey is now... Take a day trip to Canton with a friend!
I've always heard great things about the shopping in Canton & have always wanted to go. Anne & I took a day this past week & made the trip. It took about an hour & a half to get there, which wasn't bad. Luckily Anne had been before & knew which vendors were the best. I didn't buy a lot of Christmas presents, which I was expecting to do, but that's ok! I soaked it all up & will plan another trip (or 2) next year!
I decided this was a good one over Cook a whole chicken/turkey b/c I always buy the rotisserie chickens at Costco. They are amazing!! Why would I want to change something that good? As for the turkey, I'm sure I will help out Ryan's mom this year at Thanksgiving, but we never host Thanksgiving so I don't have anything to worry about!
No comments:
Post a Comment