Sunday, October 16, 2011

August & September Recap/Update

I didn't get anything officially marked off the list, but these two months have been so busy. August started with Erika, Sam & Melissa coming to visit. I was Aunt PapPap for a week and had so much fun!! I think it may be more fun to be the aunt than the mom. There wasn't anything Sam wanted that he didn't get when he came to stay. We went swimming & shopping (of course Sam got some awesome new camo Toms) and just hung out. It was great being with two of my best friends. I miss them so much! Here are some pictures:


And my favorite:
Yes, I know, I already wore this dress in other pictures :) I didn't do a lot of shopping this summer.

Ok, so while Erika & Melissa were here I switched companies to Williams Trew. It was a difficult decision but I think this will help get me to where I want to be in my work goals. I'm so thankful I have such supportive friends. It was very hard when they left this time.

The rest of these two months were filled with a fun wedding, settling into my new office, and Baylor Football games.

The Mariachi Band at Katy & Dillon's wedding

Some of the groomsmen & their wives

After the BU vs TCU game. It was so hot!

You can see more of my Baylor Football games here at The Year of the Bear

Some friends invited to a Camo Chic Party at the FW Club benefitting The Ronald McDonald House. We had a blast! I forgot to take a picture while we were there, but here's one once we got home

Um, yeah...Ryan didn't want to take a picture so he held up his shirt. What a shame, we were dressed fancy!
Here's my new desk before it gets messy:


Here's our September picture -


No comments:

Post a Comment