Thursday, August 4, 2011

July Recap

Wow, tomorrow marks 4 months until my birthday! This year has gone so fast!!

Here's my recap:

1. Run a 5k

2. Sew a button on & it stays

3. Blog about 30 under 30 - post pics & update my progress - so far so good.

4. Eat Indian Food

5. Master 3 or 4 Greek dishes – Saganki, Passtiso & Moussaka, Baklava

6. Take a cooking class

7. Cook a whole chicken/turkey

8. Plant/grow tomatoes

9. Host a formal dinner party

10. Have a murder mystery dinner party

11. Host a family holiday

12. Paint a painting – STILL need to pick which day I'm going.

13. Make & Paint pottery

14. Take a self defense class

15. Learn/invest in the stock market

16. Read the One Year Bible - On day 179! I've made a lot of progress.

17. Go camping

18. Take a road trip by flipping a coin

19. Plan & take a cheap weekend getaway

20. Sell $6 million in RE in 2011 – Gearing up for a big fall!

21. Pay off HH Loans - Scheduled to pay off a chunk in June, we haven't done it yet. Oops!

22. Get my Broker’s license

23. Get CRS Designation

24. Leave my 20's in style - so far I'm having a blast!

25. Find a facility & start volunteering for the Delta Society with Nickel - in process

26. Hang a light fixture

27. Add curb appeal to our house

28. Take at least 1 picture of RH & I every month - so far so good. Here's July's:





It's very dark, but it was on our anniversary weekend trip.

29. Indoor rock climbing

30. Learn to sew a quilt & apron with Michelle & Jenica


I have 10 items left & 4 months!! I'm 2/3 of the way there.

2 comments: