Friday, July 8, 2011

#2

Sew A Button On & It Stays

Sandy, Ryan's mom, needed a button sewed on so she showed me how she does it. It toook 5 minutes & the button was securely attached. AMAZING!!!! Since then Ryan's started telling me about all the buttons that need to be sewn on his clothes. My response, "Well I'll just take it to the dry cleaners." I guess I'm not used to me new skills! I still need to sew buttons on my coat. I didn't take a picture because it was so fast, but I'm going to sew a button on my apron that I'm making, so I'll post a picture of that!

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until Sunday! You are going to have so many sewing skills you won't even know what to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I think the aprons turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete