Plant & Grow Tomatoes
RH & I eat a lot of tomatoes, so I thought it would be fun to have a vegetable & herb garden. We cleared a bed on the side of our house & went to Archie's Garden Land to buy our plants.
Here's our before picture:
YUCK!!!
Here's the after:
Back Row (L-R) Cucumber, Squash (seeds), 2 Bell Pepper Plants
Front Row (L-R) Basil, Jalapenos, Cilantro, Jalapenos
Back Row (L-R) 3 Tomatoes, Watermelon (not pictured)
Front Row (L-R) 2 Cherry Tomatoes, Oregano, Rosemary, Cantelope
They are not the best pictures, but you get the idea. I've planted, now they just need to grow. Archie's suggested some plant food to help us out, hopefully that will work!
In our back flowerbed under the big pecan tree, we planted asian jasmine for ground cover & a japanese maple tree. I forgot to take a picture!

We got all our herbs at archie's great selection. We got some of our veggies at russell's. Great job on garden. Ours is our whole backyard which is almost a fully time job
ReplyDeleteChris is so jealous...prior to listing, he had his own little garden in the back. I promised him that he can have a bigger on in the next house. He loves to grow potatoes.... Good luck with the plants!
ReplyDeleteAnything growing well enough to use next weekend at our dinner party?!? :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry I just saw all these comments! Jenica, obviously no nothing was ready. Mandy, we went to Archie's too. I love that place! Emily, I love potatoes! Does he have a garden at this house? Thanks for the luck. I'm needing it!
ReplyDelete