Run a 5K
My friend Allison wanted to run with me, but she talked me into a 10k! I was a little nervous, but glad I did it. We ran about half of the marathon, so I met my goal. Mile 4 was the longest & I was really ready to be done, but then Mile 5 came and it was all downhill from there! Here's the map of the race:
My number:
We finished in an hour & fifteen minutes, which isn't too bad for my first time. Allie could've ran the entire way, but stayed & walked with me when I needed a break. RH & I have been running/walking from our house & around the TCU loop a few nights per week. I'm also working out with a friend who is a personal trainer 2 mornings a week at 6:45am...I'm not very friendly that early! I like how this is changing my habits & have lost 3 pounds!! Allie & I are doing another 10K soon & hope to finish in under an hour!



No comments:
Post a Comment