Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Second Trimester Update

Here were my thoughts at the end of my 2nd Trimester (Jan-Apr):
Project Central at our house! My to do list is a mile long & there's no end in sight. We have painters at our house so everything is in disarray & dusty. The nursery bedding was ordered from someone off Etsy & the furniture has arrived & sitting in boxes. Ryan is so helpful & so far my nesting hasn't driven him crazy yet! He's busy with softball & schola rehearsals

Work is picking up & I'm having trouble concentrating but am very thankful for the buisness! Fingers crossed that the biggest transaction of my career will work out.

The puppies are protective of me & Nickel wanst to check out everything I eat (maybe he's just hungry & clueless :) ha!).

I can't believe I'm 2/3 way done. I love feeling the baby move, but am so ready for him to be here so I can return to my smaller size & normal clothes.

Here is a picture of me in February (mid 2nd trimester) -

No comments:

Post a Comment