Here's my colorful, completed list! I had so much fun this year. It was a great way to end my 20's and begin a new chapter in my life. My favorite things I did this year were (in no particular order):
- Make & Paint a Piece of Pottery - Michelle & I did this and I had a blast making pottery. It was very relaxing (until I had to paint it) and I left wanting my own potter's wheel!
- Host a Formal Dinner Party - It was a blast to eat delicious food and get all dressed up with our friends!
- Plant & Grow Tomatoes - Now a yearly tradition at the Hill house is planting a garden! Ryan & I love to work on it together.
- Take a Picture of Ryan & I every month- while some months it was a pain, it's fun to look back & remember our year together.
All in all, I'd say I've left my 20's in style! A lot of people are wondering what I'll do next year & have suggested 31 before 31. Well, I think I've got something better in mind!

No comments:
Post a Comment