Friday, March 4, 2011

February Recap

February was very busy with work. I was able to start the process of some of my 30 under 30 items, but not finish. Here's an update:

1. Run a 5k - After volunteering for the Cowtown marathon, I decided a 5k was too easy. Allison & I are doing Joe's Run that benefits the Samaratan House at the end of March. We are going to run half & walk half. I'm still training for the 5k so I can run half of the 10k, although an upper respiratory infection & a sinus infection are slowing me down a little. Here's a picture of us volunteering with our "medals":


3. Blog about 30 under 30 - I'm still on top of it.

6. Take a cooking class - discussed it with my Uncle Adam, who is an amazing chef, and we are going to plan for spring break.

9. Host a formal dinner party - We had to change the date & Jenica has planned the menu. I'm sure Michelle is ready to show up :)

13. Paint pottery - Jenica & Michelle & I bought a Groupon from Firehouse Gallery. Now we just need to set the date!

17. Go camping - Terri & Paige & I have a plan, but not a date set.

20. Sell $6 million in RE - I'm right on track, but could always use more clients so send me your friends who are looking for a new house!

23. Get CRS Deisgnation - I only needed 1 class left, but they changed the requirements so now I'm not sure what I still need :(

24. Get concealed handgun license - I'm just not seeing that happen this year. I'm changing it to, "Say goodbye to my 20's with gusto" This includes completing my 30 under 30 list and having a big 3-0 party!

28. Take a picture of RH & I every month: This month our friends Allie & Alex invited us to Sweatheart City, Party in FW. It was a black tie event & we had tons of fun!! Here's our picture:


We also went sledding with our neighbors during the snow days:


29. Indoor rock climbing - date set & planned

This week, I have exactly 9 months left until I'm 30. I think most of this will be completed by this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment