Thursday, December 23, 2010

30 Under 30

As I began the last year in my 20's, I started thinking about some of the things I wanted to do & accomplish before I turn 30. Being an avid list maker, I thought I would compile a 30 under 30 list! This is separate from my bucket list & I only included things that would be attainable in the next year (RH & I will be going to Italy & Greece, but we're not sure if 2011 will be the year, more likely 2012). In no particular order:

1. Run a 5k
2. Sew a button on & it stays
3. Blog about 30 under 30 - post pics & update my progress
4. Eat Indian Food
5. Master 3 or 4 Greek dishes – Saganki, Passtiso & Moussaka, Baklava
6. Take a cooking class
7. Cook a whole chicken/turkey
8. Plant/grow tomatoes
9. Host a formal dinner party
10. Have a murder mystery dinner party
11. Host a family holiday
12. Paint a painting
13. Paint pottery
14. Take a self defense class
15. Learn/invest in the stock market
16. Read the One Year Bible
17. Go camping
18. Take a road trip by flipping a coin
19. Plan & take a cheap weekend getaway
20. Sell $6 million in RE in 2011
21. Pay off HH Loans
22. Get my Broker’s license
23. Get CRS Designation
24. Get Concealed Handgun license
25. Find a facility & start volunteering for the Delta Society with Nickel
26. Hang a light fixture
27. Add curb appeal to our house
28. Take at least 1 picture of RH & I every month
29. Indoor rock climbing
30. Learn to sew a quilt & apron with Michelle & Jenica

On FB there was a lot of baby discussion. I didn't include/exclude because no one knows what this next year will bring. I tried not to include things that I have already done that otherwise would have been on the list (graduate from college, buy a house, travel to Australia & New Zealand, swim with stingrays, see a broadway play, etc). I'm still open to suggestions! I have 347 days left...better get busy.

Being surrounded by attorneys here's the fine print: This list is subject to change at any time without notice or agreement. All blanks will be filled in, attempted or completed prior to 12/05/2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment